Total Movements successfully handles & delivers more than 65,000 freight tons of cargo for LNG Terminal Project in India
Total Movements is proud to announce that it successfully handled & delivered more than 65,000 freight tons of cargo to the 5MTPA LNG Regasification Terminal in Odisha, India.
Cargoes came in all shapes and sizes, from small packages stuffed in General/Special containers to ODCs/Heavylifts as Breakbulk (the heaviest piece weighing 150MT). For a single project, there were multiple shipments at different ports & each with a distinct work scope & its own set of challenges.
Some key challenges in this project were:
– Temporary import and re-export of a lot of Machinery cargo.
– Seamless Handling of Project cargo at the port in close co-ordination with port authorities and the site.
– Carrying out detailed civil engineering calculations to handle the heavy cargo at the port.
– Synchronization of multiple transportation legs for coastal heavylift cargo.
– Getting suitable breakbulk vessels to call Dhamra port.
Total Movements would like to thank Adani Dhamra port authorities for their excellent support throughout the project.
With close co-ordination with multiple stakeholders involved, Total Movements successfully played its part in the setup of this LNG terminal on the East Coast of India. This is yet another testimony to our capabilities in handling a complex project on the East Coast of India covering all the major ports like Kolkata/Haldia, Dhamra, Paradip, Vizag/Gangavaram.